Per Protocol 7.0.1, Alignment Considerations are:
- At least three areas per division
- No fewer than four clubs and no more than six per area
- Ability to participate in the Distinguished programs
- Possible growth and possible loss of clubs in those areas and divisions
- Changes anticipated by current district leaders
- Strategy focused on the benefits for all
- Low and ineligible clubs must be included
District 26 Alignment Committee is currently having weekly calls to review the appropriate changes to club Division and Area assignments to provide our best approach to the guidelines above.
The alignment plan is determined during this period, and the plan as a whole is voted on during the District Business Meeting during the District Conference . If you have any input to the plan, you must be taking part of the calls and providing timely feedback before the plan is submitted to the vote at the District Business Meeting.
Please review this document and corresponding maps to better understand proposed club alignment for 2020-21.
District 26 alignment proposal – for 2020-2021 as of April 3, 2020
|Northern Division Map||Proposed 2/26/2020|
|Southern Division Map||Proposed 2/26/2020|
|Denver Division Map||Proposed: 3/04/2020|
|Metro Division Map||Proposed: 3/11/2020|
|Urban Division Map||Proposed: 3/11/2020|
|Foothills Division Map||Proposed: 4/01/2020|
|Western Division Map||Proposed: 3/25/2020|
|Eastern Division Map||Proposed: 4/01/2020|
|Full D26 Division Map||Final Meeting: 4/08/2020, Updated 4/01/2020|
|If needed||4/15/2020 Only if additional meeting is required|
Please contact our Alignment Chair, Mark Entrekin, DTM, with any suggestions or concerns at:
Updated as of April 3, 2020: