Club Officer Training
Club leaders are best served by consistent, professional training that supports the brand, enhances member experience, and helps them grow as leaders.
- Period 1: June 1 – August 31
- Period 2: December 1 – February 28 (or 29)
- At least four officers must be trained each period to earn DCP goal #9 credit.
If you would like more information regarding dates, times and locations for TLIs and COTs, please visit the D26 calendar at www.d26toastmasters.org/our-calendar/. If you are a district officer planning a TLI and/or COT, please click here for guidelines.
Please refer to the Club Officer Handbook – downloadable PDF
Submit Attendance sheets, within 7 days, to the PQD for recording Club Officers trained.
Toastmasters Dashboard report – DCP goal #9 should match current Club Officer Training Report below.
- June 1 – August 31 Training Period, changes accepted until November 30th
- December 1 – February 28 (or 29) Training Period, changes accepted until May 31st