"The Member Journey: Attracting New Members" Handout
Includes 20 CONTENT IDEAS TO POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
30 POLL IDEAS FOR FACEBOOK AND LINKEDIN
Links for ROYALTY FREE PICTURES AND VIDEO CLIPS
FREE CUSTOMIZABLE CANVA TEMPLATES CREATED FOR VPPRs by Paola Perina https://bit.ly/3UUZ1S0
Paola Perina Slides from January 7th presentation
Google Business Profile: Paola Perina
How to set up a Google Business profile for Toastmasters Clubs
Vice President Public Relations Handbook
This handbook has been created for you to be successful in your role as VP of PR. Inside this handbook is a wealth of information you can use to elevate the marketing and communication of your club. There is a lot of information in here as this is planned for a year’s term; you can use all or parts of it to fit the needs of your club.
• Understand content and the role it plays in PR
• Understand and maintain a PR calendar
• Evaluate the emotional content of a message
• Leverage the power of social media
• Succession planning
Branding_ First Impression & Social Media Templates
First impressions have a lasting effect. In fact, it can set the tone for the future. A brand has an impression, too. The Toastmasters brand reflects our mission.
When you build communications, you should always keep this in mind: think about the mission and the personality– these will drive your messaging and imagery. In these four decks, we will show you how so that you can be enabled and empowered to create your own ads.
PR Webinar September 2020 : Where to Start as a VPPR"
PR Webinar “Where to Start as a VPPR” Hosted by Trixie Hunter-Merrill, PRM D26 2020-2021
Tools for VPPRs
There are many tools for VPPRs to use to be the best they can for their club. Here are some from Toastmasters that may help you do your role more efficiently and successfully.
If you are looking for Social Media click HERE
Send out press releases often as only a small number ever make it to print. Be certain you have included correct contact information and don’t be concerned with follow-up. The editor will call you if necessary. There are countless ways to get your club in the news. You are limited only by your imagination. Read The Power of Publicity
If you need Sample Press Releases they are listed HERE at Toastmasters International
If you are looking for D26 Toastmasters Publication Guidelines
The following documents and other electronic media are available for promoting Toastmasters International, District 26, and Toastmasters clubs. All items are geared towards District 26. For Toastmasters clubs and members in other districts, please feel free to use the materials and modify them to suit your district.
Electronic Media Kit
A collection of informative materials that can be directly downloaded or emailed to a journalist.
Toastmasters Pathways Media Kit
Toastmasters International Media Kit
A complete Toastmasters International electronic media kit can be downloaded as a PDF document here.
Below is a list of the available documents in the electronic media kit for individual download. Right click the links for ‘SAVE’ options.
- TV interview broadcast on Aurora 8 featuring Ian J. Humphrey, Darryle Brown, and Orbiting Toastmasters club. Made possible by the efforts of D6 area governor, Deborah Frauenfelder.
- Absolutely Articulate #1272692 greeted viewers on Channel 9NEWS wake up call (9/19/11). Thanks to Elinora Reynolds and club president Vanessa Thomas-Jones.
- 1st place Humorous Speech winner, Alan Swartz, is featured in the Summit Daily and you can view a portion of his speech on You Tube.
- Advertise your contests as demonstrated by Toastmasters Area Speech contest coming to Glenwood; courtesy of Yvonne Bryant, F1 Area Governor.
- Ian J. Humphrey takes 1st place in District 26 International Speech Contest; submitted by Gordon Savage DTM.
- Trixie Hunter-Merrill, Toastmaster of The Year 2017-2018, has been spotlighted in Women of Denver for her role in Toastmasters and her life, as well as on a variety of podcast including but not limited to 20 Minutes of Influence, IAMCEO
- Sarah Beasley, ACG, ALB , was featured in Toastmasters Magazine June 2018 “From Introvert to Extrovert”
- Reed Barrett, was not only feature inside the magazine, but was on the Toastmaster Magazine Cover January 2019 “Aiming Sky High” and did his #MyWhy video at headquarters for all to see!
Canva (Helps you make amazing presentation, fliers, social media banners and more)
Google Suite (Helps you put together easy and smashing Press Releases, Google Sheets to help you keep track of things in a workbook or worksheet format, Google Slides for great slideshow presentations, Google Forms for surveys and more)
Buffer Automation Tool (Helps you automate all your social media at once so you don’t have to go out to each Social Media every-time you want to post)
Press Releases 2020-2021