Toastmasters Leadership Institute
Winter/Spring 2021 TLIs and Club Officer Trainings have concluded.
- Period 1: June 1 – August 31
- Period 2: November 1 – February 28 (or 29)
- At least four officers must be trained each period to earn DCP goal #9 credit.
TLI sessions included training for all club officers to receive credit toward goal #9 in the Distinguished Club Program. If you would like more information any D26 events, including dates, times and locations for TLIs and COTs, please visit the D26 calendar at https://www.d26toastmasters.org/our-calendar/.
After attending a TLI, please fill out our evaluation: https://tinyurl.com/y8dkekmn.
List of Officers Trained: Toastmasters International -District Club Officer Training
We will post recordings of each TLI, when available.
1/30, 8am: Educational B1: Turn Zoom Gloom into an Extraordinary Member Experience, Angela Stauffer, CC, CL
Slide Deck: Turn Zoom Gloom into an Extraordinary Member Experience By Angela Stauffer
Tips for Virtual TLI
- Club Officers, please read your officer manual prior to attending classes. Download a copy from the Toastmasters International Website.
- Be sure to pre-register. Make sure you provide your club number and, if applicable, your district number. If you hold the same position in multiple clubs, be sure to indicate that on the online registration form.
- Plan to join early to prepare for the virtual training and address any possible technical issues prior to the start of the meeting.
- Make sure you are in a quiet space without interruptions and/or background noise.
- Be an active listener.
- Share your experiences and participate in class discussions.
- Encourage other officers to attend.
– Courtesy of District 36
We look forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming
Toastmasters Leadership Institutes.