Toastmasters Leadership Institute
- Period 1: June 1 – August 31
- Period 2: December 1 – February 28 (or 29)
- At least four officers must be trained each period to earn DCP goal #9 credit.
Details on upcoming trainings are pending, return for updates soon.
If you would like more information any D26 evnts, including dates, times and locations for TLIs and COTs, please visit the D26 calendar at www.d26toastmasters.org/our-calendar/. If you are a district officer planning a TLI and/or COT, please click here for guidelines.
Members are invited to attend the most convenient TLI
Club officers and guests, please attend the most convenient Toastmaster Leadership Institute (TLI) listed below. The Club Leadership Handbook may be found by clicking www.toastmasters.org/clh. Please download and read the handbook as they are no longer printed in accordance with Toastmasters International guidelines. Training will commence 30 minutes after doors open.
TLIs are a great place to network, learn, and share ideas with other club officers. What can you expect?
- Learn club officer roles and responsibilities
- Learn how to build or rebuild clubs
- Earn credit towards your club’s Distinguished Club Program goal #9
- Learn new topics during elective educational sessions
Contacts for Toastmaster Leadership Institue:
- Event Chairs: See contact information below for specific TLI contacts
- Program Quality Director: Jacqueline Smith,
Dress Code for Events:
Business casual preferred.
TLI Food Menu:
Light snacks, coffee and water provided
A typical agenda is:
District Leader welcome
General training topic
Club officer training
Share best practices
Educational breakout sessions
We look forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming
Toastmasters Leadership Institutes.
District Director, Mike Akins,
Program Quality Director, Jacqueline Smith,
Club Growth Director, Victoria Cox,