Club Ambassador Program & Incentives
Club Ambassador Program
The time frame for the 2023-2024 District CAP is from October 1, 2023 – April 1, 2024. The CAP encourages visits to other clubs in the district and rewards the member’s growth through this exploration experience. It also recognizes the best practices report across the district.
More details below!
Club Ambassador Program (CAP)
How do I become a Club Ambassador?
FIRST: Visit, between October 1, 2023 and April 1, 2024 any clubs in which you are NOT a member. Visit as many clubs as you can to get a variety of ideas, different contributions and diverse experiences from those Toastmasters Clubs.
SECOND: Have fun at the meeting as you observe, take notes and promote the CAP.
The Four Levels of D26 CAP
Before you visit a club:
• Pick any club you haven’t visited. Contact the club to confirm it is meeting on the published date/time/location. Offer to be assigned a role, to be a guest speaker and/or included in the meeting agenda or if not needed, let them know you just want to visit, observe and have fun.
• Visit the club during a regular meeting.
• Announce yourself as a Club Ambassador, promote the CAP and its benefits and encourage others to participate in the Club Ambassador Program.
• Observe the meeting details, participate and take note of the club practices you admired the most and best practices you would take back to your own club.
After you visit a club:
• Remember… “The job’s not complete until the paperwork’s done.”
• Submit your report as soon as possible after your visit (the same day is best).
• List the observed best practices and what you would implement in your own club.
• Visit more clubs! Above all, have fun exploring different clubs!
What will you (the Club Ambassador) gain?
• New ideas to bring back to and rejuvenate your home club.
• Confidence from speaking in front of unfamiliar audience.
• The satisfaction of helping in a meeting function (if asked).
• New contacts and meaningful connections to promote your personal growth!
• Recognition of your adventurous spirit while building our district from the “inside out.”
• The greatest reward for you is the experience!
What will the visited club gain?
• New ideas and energy from the ambassador.
• The ambassador may be interested in a “dual membership” in the visited club.
• More knowledge and confidence for the existing club members.
• Advertise on your website or club page that you are welcoming Club Ambassadors!
Each time you visit a club and you submit your club Ambassador Report you will be credited with an Official Club Ambassador Visit.
- If you complete a total of 6-9 club visits, you will be recognized at the Annual Conference with a Blue Ambassador Award.
- If you complete a total of 10-14 club visits, you will be recognized at the Annual Conference with a Red Ambassador Award.
- If you complete a total of 15-19 club visits, you will be recognized at the Annual Conference with a Silver Ambassador Award.
- If you complete a total of 20+ club visits, you will be recognized at the Annual Conference with a Gold Ambassador Award.
Club Ambassador of the Year Award
The District 26 member that visits the most clubs and submits their reports Club Ambassador Program will be declared Club Ambassador of the Year.
How to find a club? View District 26 Clubs to locate clubs that fit into your schedule.