District COVID-19 Page
Applications are now closed for elected positions. Per Toastmasters International protocol, no nominations from the floor will be allowed during the council meeting.
The 2020-2021 District Offices will be filled during District Council elections at the annual business meeting. All applications and forms can be downloaded from Toastmasters International’s ELECTIONS TOOLKIT.
Applications need to be submitted using the appropriate forms to District Leadership Committee Chair Marcia Wood via e-mail: DD1819@D26Leaders.org.
Please download, fill in, and email all four forms:
- Candidate Application (Note: the new form requires a photo and a list of offices held to be sent with the application. Please send head/shoulder picture. For a list of offices held, login to www.toastmasters.org and click on your name at the top of the page.
- District Leader Nominating Form
- District Leader Biographical Info
- Officer Agreement and Release Statement
- February 2, 2020 – Deadline to submit forms to Marcia Wood, DLC chair (complete)
- March 21, 2020 – DLC announces nominated candidates to District Director (complete)
- April 4, 2020 – Nominated candidates released on D26 website (complete)
- April 25, 2020 – Floor candidates declaration deadline (complete)
- May 2, 2020 – Election
Denver Division Director: Cynthia Schuller
Foothills Division Director: Stephanie Prochaska
Southern Division Director:
Western Division Director: Marianne Delaney
Appointed (Non-elected) District Leadership Positions
These awesome District Leaders have a passion for Toastmasters. They volunteer their time and skills to help District 26 achieve our mission. The incoming District Director will also appoint people to fill these positions. Please see entire volunteer opportunities list here.
Would you like to help?
- Public Relations Manager – credit
- Administration Manager – credit
- Finance Manager – credit
- Newsletter/Blog Editor
- Social Media Chair
- Speakers Bureau Chair
- Logistics Manager
- Web Team
- Tech Team
- … and many more