2District 26 is pleased to announce that the District Leadership Committee (DLC) is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 leadership team. You must submit your application for an elected role by February 20, 2021; appointed role applications are accepted anytime.
Please download, complete, and email all four forms to the DLC Chair, Mike Akins
- Candidate Application – include a head-shot photo and list of offices held from your profile on Toastmasters International.
- District Leader Nominating Form
- District Leader Biographical Info
- Officer Agreement and Release Statement – must be signed
- Election Toolkit – FAQs, DLC information, campaign guidelines, and more
- Protocol 9.0 – District campaign elections, please read very carefully
- Call for Nominations – learn more about elected and appointed District Officer roles
- District Leader Competencies – skills, knowledge, characteristics, and attributes
- District Leadership Handbook – outlines all the District leadership roles
- December 5, 2020 – District Officer Training (DOT) Open House – see calendar
- December 5, 2020 – Call for candidates
- February 20, 2021 – Deadline to submit application to DLC chair, Mike Akins
- March 20, 2021 – Deadline for DLC chair to announce nominated candidates to District Director
- April 3, 2021 – Deadline to publish nominated candidates on D26 website
- April 24, 2021 – Deadline for floor candidate applications (only for invalid roles)
- May 1, 2021 – District Council (DC) Election
List of Elected Roles
Elected positions include any of the eight Division Director positions, Club Growth Director, Program Quality Director and District Director (as shown below).
Candidates must meet all qualifications and submit all completed forms to be rendered eligible for nomination.
The Elected Positions are as follows:
Executive Leadership (aka The Trio)
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
Senior Level Leadership
- Denver Division Director
- Eastern Division Director
- Foothills Division Director
- Metro Division Director
- Northern Division Director
- Southern Division Director
- Urban Division Director
- Western Division Director
Appointed (Non-elected) District Leadership Positions
These awesome District Leaders have a passion for Toastmasters. They volunteer their time and skills to help District 26 achieve the mission. The incoming District Director will appoint people to these positions. Please see entire volunteer opportunities list here.
Would you like to help?
- Public Relations Manager – DTM credit
- Administration Manager – DTM credit
- Finance Manager – DTM credit
- Area Director – DTM credit
- Newsletter/Blog Editor
- Social Media Chair
- Speakers Bureau Chair
- Logistics Manager
- Web Team
- Tech Team
- … and many more