YOUR Assistance is Needed
Do you enjoy:
- Helping Others
- Giving Back
- Pitching In
- Sharing Your Skills
- Learning New Skills
- Practicing Speaking Skills
Then there is a role for YOU at the District 26 TLIs!
Areas Needing Help at Leadership Training events
- Facilitators — teach an officer breakout session, or propose a breakout session. Submit a speakers proposal.
- Publicity – assist in advertising the events, create marketing information and circulate
- Refreshments – assist in getting donors of food and drinks for leadership training events
- Room Host/Monitor — pass out paperwork, introduce speakers, crowd control and all around assistance
- Registration – assist with covering the Registration table
- Hospitality/Ambassadors — Answer questions and direct traffic
- Audio/Visual — assist with room set up and microphone needs
- Setup/Breakdown — assist with setting up the facility and packing up at the end of events.
- Other — all around helper
To help at any TLI or Conference this year, fill out a Assist at District Form and email it to AssistAtDistrictEvents@d26leaders.org to tell us how you would like to assist.
Someone will reach out to you after the form is received.