NEW CLUBS FORMING
“Being at a club that supported me meant a lot.”
– David Beckham
In District 26 new clubs form all the time. You can help these new clubs in their goal of empowering communicators and leaders by encouraging them with a visit. Guest are welcome (and sometimes appreciated). Connect with the clubs listed below to arrange an visit. The following newly forming clubs are open for anyone to visit and join to become a charter member.
4BR Community Toastmasters
First Watch Restaurant, 100 E 120 Ave. #140, Northglenn, CO 80233
1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at 8:00am (Social Hour 7:30am prior to meeting)
Contact David Urbach at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
VFW Post #1 Toastmasters
Post 1, 841 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO
Meetings are 2nd & 4th Wednesday at 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Meetings are open to all.
Contact Norm Frickey, email@example.com, for additional information.
If you have an idea for a possible new club, or you want to help build new clubs, then reach out to the Club Growth Director Marcia Wood at CGD1617@D26Leaders.org.
Newly Forming Club Receive Support From District 26
- 2 Sponsors to help charter the club – appointed before the club charters. Sponsors are a clubs advisors who guide the club through the charting process to include helping with the paperwork.
- Support for first 2 meetings:
- the initial kickoff meeting – we bring in a demonstration team to let prospective members experience a club meeting
- the organizational meeting – we will help with the meeting, help with member applications, and help recruit club officers for the newly forming club
- 2 Mentors to help during the first 6 months after the club is charted by Toastmasters International – appointed after the club is chartered
- Club Banner from District 26 – ordered after a club is chartered by Toastmasters International and club shows on our dashboard.
The District 26 Club Extension Team
|2016-2017 District Club Extension Chair|
|vacant||Builds new club in Colorado, Wyoming and eastern Nebraska|
The team of experienced Toastmasters who work with Club Growth Director Marcia Wood building new clubs is our Club Extension Coordinator Team. When you see them around the district, remember to thank them for their service.
The Club Extension Team’s Goal
We have a stretch goal of chartering 28 corporate and community clubs during the 2016-2017 program year. Will you help us reach our goal?
|New Clubs Charted During the 2016-2017 Program Year|
|Sponsoring Organizations||Club||Charter Date||Type Club||Location||Click to View Club Details|
|The Alliance Center||Speakers Alliance||8/15/16||Community||Denver, CO||View Club Details|
|Team Elevate||Elevator’s Toastmasters Club||9/12/16||Corporate||Denver, CO||View Club Details|
|Liberty||Western Slope Liberty Toastmasters||9/15/16||Community||Grand Junction, CO||View Club Details|
|Terumo BCT||Terumo BCT||09/19/16||Corporate||Lakewood, CO||View Club Details|
|Steamboat Toastmasters||09/30/16||Community||Steamboat Springs, CO||View Club Details|
|Leprino Foods||Leprino Foods Toastmasters||12/14/16||Corporate||Denver, CO||View Club Details|
|Greeley Noon Toastmasters||12/14/16||Community||Greeley, CO||View Club Details|
|Gogo Toast & Talk||1/09/17||Community||Bloomfield, CO||View Club Details|
|AP Toastmasters||02/07/17||Corporate||Aurora, CO||View Club Details|
|S&P Speakeasies||\02/10/17||Corporate||Denver, CO||View Club Details|
|No Water, No Toast||02/08/17||Corporate||Denver, CO||View Club Details|
|View Club Details|
More clubs are coming! Stay tuned.